By June 30, 2016, ALL DES Certified Family Child Care Home Providers must attend the DES Pre-Service Health & Safety Training Series per federal requirements. To verify you’ve received the training, you must become a member of Arizona Early Childhood Workforce Registry.
Sign up for the Registry online by visiting azregistry.org. Your registry identification number will be required to attend the series. Your identification number is a XXX-XXX-XXX format.
To Register for a series in the Registry:
1. Go the Arizona Early Childhood Workforce Registry’s website at: www.azregistry.org
2. Login in to your account, or if you do not have one complete the registration process.
3. Click on “Find PD Event”
4. Search by “Course Title” for “DES Pre-Service” or by “County”
5. Select the event of your choice, then click “View Event”.
6. When the event appears click on “Enroll Now”